Tomy/Trackmaster TTTS is a crossover of Thomas the TOMY show and Tomy/Trackmaster TNF
One day Thomas is watching his favourite show, Tomy/Trackmaster TNF. He wants to be in the show. So, Belle, Dart and Harvey make a series switcher. Belle brought the screwdrivers, Dart brought the parts and Harvey's driver built the switcher. The switcher was ready, and a zap of lightning zaps Thomas sending him through a switch portal. At the end of the trip through the portal, Thomas arrives at Knapford Station, a station not seen in Striking4gold2's Thomas series, where he sees 3 engines Thomas never saw before, Charlie, Hiro and Duck. Hiro sends Thomas to the Steamworks but on the way, Thomas explains to Hiro that he was from Thomas the TOMY show. Hiro never saw this show before, but he knew where the Thomas in his series went. Belle, Dart, Den and Flynn are resting, keeping an eye on the switcher when Thomas from Tomy/Trackmaster TNF appears and he is confused. Belle shunts him to Rocky and asks about his show.
- The switch portal is the same one from the SpongeBob episode, The Algae's Always Greener.
- Harvey's driver's name is reveiled to be Justin
- Thomas (Trainboy54) (debut)
- Charlie (debut)
- Hiro (debut)
- Duck (debut)
- Isabella (debut)
- Den (does not speak)
- Harvey (does not speak)
- Dart (does not speak)
- Arthur (Trainboy54 universe, debut, does not speak)
- Toby (Trackmaster, debut, cameo)
- Tidmouth Sheds (5 shed)
- Tidmouth Sheds (9 shed)
- Knapford Station
- Sodor Steamworks (mentioned)
- When Rocky asks Trainboy54's Thomas what his show is like, he is facing the camera. When that Thomas answers, he is facing Thomas.
- Unlike Plankton, Thomas drinks a soda after he speaks in the portal.
- Thomas would of shunted Arthur (Trainboy54) to the Steamworks rather than Knapford Station when he popped a vowel.